11.22.2011

Today's workout...

the before picture of our turkey : )

Got 17 unbroken double unders with a single between each today! that's a record for me! (jumprope)

8 unbroken dead lifts 115#
15 sec air dyne sprint
     repeat x2 with 3 min rest

10 thrusters 45#
Row 10 cals
     repeat x 2 with 3 min rest

Powell raise at a 6 sec negative

I haven't done a heavy breather in forever because I've been working on strength and unilateral stuff to work on hip imbalances, so I was gassed!  Very happy with my dead lifts though!

Spent the rest of the day in the kitchen prepping for thanksgiving. I'm working 12 hrs tomorrow so I wanted to get as much as possible done before Thursday. Also, we got our turkey today from Harold Schrock at Berry Hill Farms!! Our first non-commercial turkey... can't wait to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment